Children’s Yoga Course
Benefits of Children’s Yoga include:
- Increased body awareness and physical control
- Actively promotes self awareness without self judgment
- Improved mental concentration
- Enhanced sense of competence and confidence
- Deep sense of inner harmony and peacefulness while having fun
- And much, much more…………..
Call us today on 9557-5885 to find out how you can benefit from attending our Children’s Yoga Course this term!
Children’s Yoga Course with Moksha Yoga
Continue to build the confidence and imagination of your child in a safe and non-competitive environment.
Moksha Yoga continues to offer the highly regarded Children’s Yoga Course throughout each term in order for the amazing benefits of Yoga to be shared with children from 5-11 years of age. Yoga for children is, most importantly, fun… but parents often notice other benefits! Yoga has been proven to improve concentration, sleeping patterns and self esteem as well as reducing symptoms of anxiety. Children’s Yoga is the perfect way to interweave play and physical activity whilst building confidence and self esteem.
The Children’s Yoga Courses are held during every School Term on Wednesdays from 4.45-5.30pm.
Cost: $130 per child, per term, registration and payment required at the point of booking