Booking a Private Yoga Class at Moksha is easy, simply call us on (03) 9557-5885 or book an appointment via email!
“In oneself lies the whole world, and if you know how to look and learn, then the door is there and the key is in your hand. Nobody on earth can give you either the key or the door to open, except yourself” -Krishnamurti
Private Yoga through Moksha Yoga
Private Yoga classes are suitable for everyone, from beginners to advanced students or for those students with specific therapeutic needs and is a great way to begin a practice, return to your practice or advance your practice to the next level.
The Private Yoga classes have been designed to work with you on a one on one basis and to provide you with individual tuition with a Yoga program to meet your individual needs based on your holistic Yoga requirements. Private classes can either enhance your existing practice, support you through rehabilitation from injury or surgery or simply support you with your asana alignment and practice as a whole at a time that fits in with your schedule. Contact us today to make an appointment.
Here are just a reasons why a Private Yoga Class may work for you:
- Individual program designed to meet your needs
- Over the years, private classes at Moksha have proven to be extremely effective for students who have been medically diagnosed with infertility, spinal injuries, pelvis instability, rectus diastasis, pregnancy, cardiovascular conditions, cancer, anxiety and/or depression, migraines, crohns disease, irritable bowel syndrome, lung conditions such as cystic fibrosis, stress and much more……….
- Supports you to continue your practice in a conscious way during the rehabilition process post injury
- Identify ways to increase your physcial stamina to advance your practice
- Supports you back into a regular practice after a short or long term break
- An individual program is great to incorporate into an existing Sports program
- Great for new students who may wish to attend a group class for the first time preparing you for what to expect and go through the basics
- Yoga is a great practice to add to your weight loss program to build strength, boost metabolism and encourage the body to function at optimal capacity through efficient organ function
- Regular Moksha students travelling interstate or overseas benefit from a prescirption of asana and pranayama to continue their practice whilst away from the Moksha Studio
- Help you reach your specific goals whether physical, spiritual, mental, or emotional
- We fit into your schedule so that you practice at a time that best suits your individual needs