- Increases strength and stamina in preparation for labour
- Supports the body through the changes in pregnancy
- Strengthens the pelvic floor thereby supporting repro and digestive organs
- Increases the relaxation response
- Boosts the body’s own immune defenses
- Reduces symptoms of spinal discomfort and/or sciatica
- Reduces symptoms of nausea
- Supports you through the community of other pregnant women
- Breathing practices aid in calming the nervous system
- Prepare the pelvis and lower spine for labour
- And much much more………………………
Our Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga Classes
at Moksha Yoga
are held on Monday nights from 6-7.15pm
We are adding a new Prenatal Yoga Class on Saturdays from 8.30-9.45pm,
starting on Saturday, 24th October 2015!
Pre-Natal Vinyasa Yoga classes at Moksha will support you to experience a nurturing and restorative practice whilst preparing your changing body throughout your pregnancy and for the experience of childbirth. This class places an emphasis on asana (postures) and pranayama (breathing) techniques for pregnancy and labour, gentle stretching and strengthening of relevant muscle groups as well as incorporating relaxation techniques to assist you in the process of establishing healthy sleeping cycles, support digestion, strengthening the immune system as well as allowing the body to feel relaxed and renewed after each practice.
Moksha Yoga also runs regular workshops on Empowered Birthing, Emotional Preparation for Parenthood and much more…..
Further information on these workshops can be found under our Moksha Yoga Master Classes section on our website.
“The Goddess Kali tells us that birth giving regenerative power of women is sacred. Her body symbolizes the feminine source of all life and renewal. She is the symbol of the active autonomous birth giver. Standing in the squatting position to give birth in full possession of her own strength and power”