Benefits of a Meditation practice may include:
- Increase the supply and transport of prana (life force)
- It can be used as a complementary therapy in conjunction with other treatments.
- Rebalances the left and right hemispheres of the brain which represent intellect and emotion respectively.
- Strengthens and supports the immune, digestive, cardiovascular, nervous and endocrine systems.
- Regulates blood pressure and stimulates blood circulation.
- Reduces muscular tension which may originate and be exacerbated by stress.
- Helps reduce symptoms of anxiety.
- Helps with the development of self discipline.
- Increases energy levels
- Slows down the heart rate and respiration
“Every soul innately yearns for stillness, for a space, a garden where we can till, sow, reap, and rest, and by doing so come to a deeper sense of self and our place in the universe. Silence is not an absence but a presence. Not an emptiness but repletion A filling up.” Anne Leclaire
We are making a change to the night & time we hold our Meditation classes.
We are moving Meditation Classes to
Fridays 6.30-7.30pm, starting 13th February 2015.
This means our last Tuesday evening class will be Tuesday 3rd February 2015.
Start your weekend feeling refreshed and re-energized. This one hour ease-into-the-weekend meditation will include:
2 short meditations followed by a longer guided visualisation.
Start your weekend as you mean to continue it – with a sense of calm, clarity and a feeling of deep, deep relaxation.
Friday Meditation classes can be attended casually or you can BOOK ONLINE before you arrive.
Meditation Prices & Passes (as of 13th Feb 2015)
Casual Meditation Class $15 | Block of 5 Meditation Classes $72 | Block of 10 Meditation Classes $128
Note: Meditation Passes give you access to Meditation Classes only
All Moksha Members with an unlimited pass will have access to unlimited Meditation Classes as well as Yoga Classes!!
Current Yoga Block Pass holders can use their Yoga pass for Meditation Classes.
We also run 5 week Meditation Courses on Wednesday evenings from 7.30-8.45pm, where you must book in prior to course commencement. Please CLICK HERE for Meditation Course information.
For all enquiries regarding Meditation at Moksha Yoga, please contact us.