Benefits of an Intensive Practice include:
- Explore the depths of an intensive 3 hours practice
- Experience asana, pranayama, relaxation, chanting and meditatation
- Move deeper into your practice
- Experience the integration of Yoga philosophy into an asana practice
- Experience the sacredness of Satsang
Contact us on 9557-5885 to find out more
“The Moksha Yoga Intensives, in essence, are like vitamins for the soul”
Moksha Yoga Monthly Intensives
The Moksha Intensives consist of 3 hours of dedicated Yoga practice and are designed for students to deepen their existing practice and are open to all levels of yoga experience except absolute beginners.
The Intensives include 1.5-2 hours of Asana (physical postures) practice integrated with Pranayama (breathing practices) and Yoga Philosophy then moving into a deep Yoga Nidra or Savasana, followed by Chanting and completing with a 5-10 minute Meditation practice. Our Intensives are a deeply spiritual yet physically and mentally challenging experience.