- Increases parasympathetic nervous system
- Increases physical and mental relaxation
- Rebalances the sleep/wake cycles
- Relaxes musculoskeletal system
- Reduces symptoms of anxiety and mild depression
- Calms the mind and increases the mind/body connection
- Boosts the immune system during winter & summer
- And much, much more………..
Call us today on 9557-5885 to find out how you can benefit from a restorative Yoga practice.
“Yoga practice can make us more and more sensitive to subtler sensations in the body. Paying attention to and staying with finer and finer sensations within the body is one of the surests ways to steady the wandering mind”. Ravi Ravindra
Gentle Vinyasa Yoga Classes with Moksha Yoga
A gentle, restorative Vinyasa Yoga class delivered at a moderate pace to relax and restore the body and calm the mind by working with gentle vinyasa sequences (asana), a variety of breathing practices (pranayama) and deep relaxation techniques.
This is a great class to start with if you are new to Yoga or are yet to complete the Introduction to Vinyasa Yoga Beginners Course. The gentle class is also suitable for students managing injuries or looking for a restorivate class.
You may also wish to add this class to your existing Yoga schedule,particularly if you are attending the general classes and is suitable for all levels.
Gentle Vinyasa Yoga Classes are held every Monday night from 7.30-8.45pm, the perfect time to relax, restore and feel re-energised!