Benefits of Children’s Yoga include:
- Increased body awareness and physical control
- Actively promotes self awareness without self judgment
- Improved mental concentration
- Enhanced sense of competence and confidence
- Deep sense of inner harmony and peacefulness while having fun
- And much, much more…………..
Call us today on 9557-5885 to find out how you can benefit from attending our Children’s Yoga Course this term!
Children’s Yoga Course
Continue to build the confidence and imagination of your child in a safe and non-competitive environment.
Moksha Yoga continues to offer the highly regarded Children’s Yoga Course throughout each term in order for the amazing benefits of Yoga to be shared with children from 5-11 years of age. Yoga for children is, most importantly, fun… but parents often notice other benefits! Yoga has been proven to improve concentration, sleeping patterns and self esteem as well as reducing symptoms of anxiety. Children’s Yoga is the perfect way to interweave play and physical activity whilst building confidence and self esteem.
The Children’s Yoga Courses are held during every School Term on the below days
Mondays 4.15-5.00pm OR Wednesdays 4.45-5.30pm
Registration and payment is required prior to course commencement. If you enrol into a particular day there is not an option to attend another day, as we would like to keep the quality in our numbers that we enrol in each group.
Investment: $130 per child, per term. Early bird price available before the term begins – contact us to find out more.
Book a place on our next course and start to see the changes Yoga can make in your child’s life!
Term 1 2016
Term 1 will run from the 1st February 2016 – 23rd March 2016.
Receive an Early Bird Discount of 10% off the price for the term when you enrol by Friday, 15th January 2016!
Children’s Yoga School Holiday Program
We are running our School Holiday Program again on the following dates:
- Wednesday, 6th January 2016, 4.45-5.30pm
- Wednesday, 13th January 2016, 4.45-5.30pm
- Wednesday, 20th January 2016, 4.45-5.30pm
- Wednesday, 27th January 2016, 4.45-5.30pm
Single Class: $15
4 Classes: $48
Book your child’s spot here.