Benefits of an Intensive Practice include:
- Explore the depths of an intensive 3 hours practice
- Experience asana, pranayama, relaxation, chanting and meditatation
- Move deeper into your practice
- Experience the integration of Yoga philosophy into an asana practice
- Experience the sacredness of Satsang
“The Moksha Yoga Intensives, in essence, are like vitamins for the soul”
Moksha Yoga Intensives
The Moksha Intensives consist of 3 hours of dedicated Yoga practice and are designed for students to deepen their existing practice and are open to all levels of yoga experience except absolute beginners.
The Intensives include 1.5-2 hours of Asana (physical postures) practice integrated with Pranayama (breathing practices) and Yoga Philosophy then moving into a deep Yoga Nidra or Savasana, followed by Chanting and completing with a 5-10 minute Meditation practice. Our Intensives are a deeply spiritual yet physically and mentally challenging experience.
The next Intensive will be a ‘New Year’s Yoga Intensive’ on Friday, 8th January 2016 from 6-9pm.
Emma Palmer will set intentions for the new year with you and welcome the year 2016 with a yoga bang! Treat yourself to this yoga jewel after the Christmas busyness.
Check out our Events Page for upcoming Intensives and Workshops.