The Moksha Team
“I am guided by the vision of what I believe Yoga can be in a person’s life, of what it has been in my own life, and the goal of Moksha Yoga is to transform peoples lives through this ancient practice, in order to bring happiness, contentment, peace and fulfilment to all areas of ones own life and then in return, to share these gifts with others. This ancient practice has a place in our modern world, more so now than ever before, and through the experiments of our own Truth, our own practice, these Teachings have the capacity to bring about enormous transformation and change.”
Our Team are here to help you and answer any questions you may have about our Yoga Classes, Short Courses and Teacher Training. Our studio is opened all week and our Studio Coordinator is available Monday – Friday, 9-5.30pm to answer any and all of your questions. We are committed to making your experience the best possible.
All of the Teachers at Moksha are highly qualified and experienced Yoga Teachers and practitioners who are passionate about Yoga & Health and share their knowledge and appreciation of Yoga in their classes with a unique and individual style.
Moksha Yoga Teachers include
- Emma Palmer, E-RYT-500
- Karen Mulholland, Registered Senior Teacher, Senior YTT Lecturer & Mentor
- Dave Beaumont, RYT200
- Rachel Foster, E-RYT200, RPYT
- Lanie Tobias, RYT200
- Larissa Duckett, RYT200
- Erin Docherty, RYT200
- Roz Hammond, RYT200
- Vanessa Angus, RYT200
- Paul Archer, RYT200
- Alisa Clarke, RYT200
- Brendan Carroll, RYT200 & 300hr JYT
- Candice King, Children’s Yoga Teacher
YTT Lecturers include
- Emma Palmer, E-RYT-500
- Karen Mulholland, Senior YT Mentor
- Dr Joti Gore, E-RYT-200, RYT500
- Philippa Street, Yoga Psychology, Philosophy & Ayurveda
- Elisa Payne, Anatomy/Biomechanics of Movement
- Philip Watkins, Nutrition and Food as Medicine
- Rachel Foster, Modification of Yoga Practice – Prenatal Students, YT Mentor
- Amelia Schrader, Asana Labs
Join our Team
Studio Support Team
We are in the process of reviewing all application for a Studio & Administrative Coordinator. Applications are now closed.
Moksha Yoga and the Moksha Academy of Yoga is continually growing and we are always open to hearing from like minded amazing Yoga Teachers and prospective Team members. If you are interested in joining the Moksha Team please email us a copy of your resume including cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Updating of weekly inspirational quotes throughout the studio
- Cleaning of all studio areas including Yoga studio, lecture room, bathrooms, reception, offices etc
- Admin Assist
- Adhoc duties as required
If you would like to apply for a Karma Yogi position please contact us and tell us why you would be a good Karma Yogi, what skill set you would bring with you and let us know you’re availability.
“In oneself lies the whole world, and if you know how to look and learn, then the door is there and the key is in your hand. Nobody on earth can give you either the key or the door to open, except yourself” Krishnamurti